An excellent desktop computer for programmers, developers, and scientists is quiet, responsive, and supports multiple monitors. Additionally, it should have sufficient processing power for scientific computing.
- Processor (CPU): Intel Core i5-7600K 3.80GHz
- Graphics (GPU): Asus GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
- Memory (RAM): G.Skill RipjawsV DDR4 3200 MHz 16 GB
- Storage (SSD): Samsung 250GB 850 EVO SSD 2.5” SATA III
- Storage (HDD): Seagate 2TB Barracuda, SATA III, 7200RPM, 64MB
- Motherboard: Asus STRIX Z270H Gaming
- Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S
- Power supply: EVGA 550W SuperNOVA 550 G3
- Casing: Fractal Design Define R5
BenQ Zowie 24-inch Monitor is an eye-friendly gaming monitor whose height and position can be adjusted.
Kinesis Advantage 2 is an ergonomic, programmable keyboard that reduces shoulder stress, improves typing speed, and makes typing convenient with all ten fingers.
Razer Deathadder Elite is an accurate, fast, ergonomic gaming mouse.
Rode NT-USB Mini is a portable USB microphone for recording high-quality audio.
Rode Professional Studio Boom Arm is extendable, stable microphone arm.
Logitech C920s Pro is my current webcam.
Salli Office is a height-adjustable stand-up desk.
Salli SwingFit is an ergonomic saddle-chair.
Kobo Aura One is an eReader device for reading books and articles.
Kingston DataTraveler SE9 G2 3.0 is a metallic USB memory stick that is attachable to a keyring.
Nikon D5200 is a basic DSLR camera for amateur photography.
Manfrotto Element Big Aluminium Traveller Tripod is a tripod for photo and videography.
Joby GripTight Mount PRO is a smartphone mount for a tripod.