Table of Contents
An excellent desktop computer for programmers, developers, and scientists is quiet, responsive, and supports multiple monitors. Additionally, it should have sufficient processing power for scientific computing.
- Processor (CPU): Intel Core i5-7600K 3.80GHz
- Graphics (GPU): Asus GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
- Memory (RAM): G.Skill RipjawsV DDR4 3200 MHz 16 GB
- Storage (SSD): Samsung 250GB 850 EVO SSD 2.5” SATA III
- Storage (HDD): Seagate 2TB Barracuda, SATA III, 7200RPM, 64MB
- Motherboard: Asus STRIX Z270H Gaming
- Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S
- Power supply: EVGA 550W SuperNOVA 550 G3
- Casing: Fractal Design Define R5
BenQ Zowie 24-inch Monitor is an eye-friendly gaming monitor whose height and position can be adjusted.
Kinesis Advantage 2 is an ergonomic, programmable keyboard that reduces shoulder stress, improves typing speed, and makes typing convenient with all ten fingers.
Razer Deathadder Elite is an accurate, fast, ergonomic gaming mouse.
Samsung Galaxy S9
Kobo Aura One is an eReader device for reading books and articles.
Kingston DataTraveler SE9 G2 3.0 is a metallic USB memory stick that is attachable to a keyring.
Nikon D5200 is a basic DSLR camera for amateur photography.
Manfrotto Element Big Aluminium Traveller Tripod is a tripod for photo and videography.
Joby GripTight Mount PRO is a smartphone mount for a tripod.